Automatically add InShare buttons to your posts. It works for single pages and loops.
The plugin features an options page in which the following can be configured:
- Toggle hiding of button in loops
- Show button on top or bottom of post
- Choose button display style (counter top,counter right,default)
- Add breaks before and/or after the button
- Button preview
- Custom styling option, adds a containing div with classname which you can style in your stylesheet (new since 1.1)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip and move the
linkedin-InSharefolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- After activation you can configure the plugin using the
settingslink or the menu
- Is the plugin available in Dutch ?
There is a Dutch language file included with this plugin.
- Can you customize this plugin for me ?
Sure, just contact our company (http://d-media.nl) for more information
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LinkedIn InShare button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Successfuly tested plugin with WordPress version 3.9 and 3.9.1
- Made sure plugin is still working in WP > 3.5
- Cleaned up code
- Fixed badly named variabele which could cause notices
- Options page is now W3C validated
- Updated admin page screenshot
- Updated dutch translations
- Added support paragraph
- Removed urlencoding of links
- Added custom styling functionality
- Added Screenshot of admin panel
- First stable release