Optimize youtube videos considering webp thumbnails and adapting to any lazyloading plugin.
Flexible to any lazyload plugin, you can follow their markup and have a full control for the thumbnails.
Improving your page speed score
- Lazy load third-party resources with facades
- Next-gen format for thumbnails | webp format
- Responsive Thumbnails with srcset snippet or alternate mobile thumbnail
- Automatically convert your iFrame with youtube source link to thumbnails
- Adapting to any lazyload Plugins, No lazyload js included to reduce http request and to avoid duplicate lazyload library
- Can access youtube thumbnail as variable | available to all thumbnail resolutions
- Full control output for youtube videos and their thumbnails
- Auto-resize thumbnail in mobile from iframe attribute or global settings
- Minified outputs
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Optimize Youtube Video
- Go to Settings > Optimize Youtube Video
- Do not lazyload above the fold thumbnails
- For WP Rocket or LazyLoad plugin – disable “Replace Youtube videos by thumbnail” in Lazyload Tab
- Disable lazyload thumbnails in above-the-fold content to improve LCP
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Optimize Youtube Video” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* fix nowebp typo
* set hqdefault for desktop
* set mqdefault for mobile
* fix vendor
* removing variable translations
* add option to enable lazyload for loggedin user, escape variables
* First major release