Embedding a PDF through the Gutenberg block editor is now a breeze, thanks to the PDF Embed Block plugin. Tackling the once daunting task of PDF integration is made seamless, allowing you to effortlessly embed your PDF files directly into the block editor, ensuring a smooth and consistent experience across all browsers. This plugin leverages the robust capabilities of the Adobe PDF Viewer API to bring you a powerful and user-friendly solution.
Whether you’re a content creator, educator, or business professional, the PDF Embed Block plugin empowers you to enhance your WordPress posts and pages with rich, interactive PDF content. Say goodbye to the challenges of PDF integration and embrace the simplicity and efficiency of this plugin, making your web experience both dynamic and engaging.
- File Name: Input the PDF file name upon insertion, with the option to edit the filename.
- Embed Mode: Choose between two embed modes – Sized Container and In Line. In Sized Container, you can set the height of the PDF embedder.
- Width: Set the width and align the embedder if the width is less than 100%.
How to use
- First, install the PDF Embed Block plugin
- Add the PDF Embed Block from the block category called “Widgets” in the Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right-side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Did you like this plugin? Dislike it? Have a feature request? Please share your feedback with us
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Play .mp3, .wav, and .ogg audio files in WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Document Embedder – Embed Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Apple Pages, Psd, Pdf and more.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
🔥 Advanced Post Block – Display your Posts, Custom Post Content and Blogs in a professional way!
This plugin provides 1 block.
- PDF Embed Display PDF files easily in your pages and posts
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For PDF Embed
- Click on the PDF Embed to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the PDF Embed Block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
pdf-embed-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the PDF Embed Block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is PDF Embed Block free?
Yes, PDF Embed Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“PDF Embed Block – Embed PDF file on your web page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix issue
- API key settings
- Initial Release