To show Instagram gallery on your website, just place below shortcode with of-course your username on any page, post or widget.
[simple-social-feed username="phenomcraftstudios" limit="8" column="4" margin="1" ]
Userful Attrubutes if things go south.
- max_tries – Number of tries ( Defualt = 4 ) to fetch Instagram data until throwing. Useful to avoid arbitrary CORS issues.
- cache_time – Instagram response cache expiry time in minutes ( Defualt = 360 ). Increase this if you get banned too often.
[simple-social-feed username="phenomcraftstudios" limit="8" column="4" margin="1" max_tries="2" cache_time="720" ]
* Plugin will not work if profile is age restricted.
We are builidng Pro version of this plugin. Please send your suggestions or feature requests.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Insert shortcode [simple-social-feed username=”phenomcraftstudios”] of-course with your username on any page, post or widget.
Do I need access token?
Can I buy you cup of coffee?
Yes of-course. Order coffee now ☕
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Social Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Social Feed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed HTML markup
- Added max_tries attribute
- Added cache_time attribute
- Initial release