Site Toolkit is a WordPress plugin that gives you a lot of options to improve your blog/website.
It has seven sections to manage different functionalities:
- Disable Emoji Support: Removes the extra code to generate emojis in the header.
- Remove RSS Feeds Links: Removes RSS feeds links in the header.
- Disable Rest API: Disables Rest API and removes Rest API links (only for not logged-in users).
- Remove Header Links: Removes RSD link, wlwmanifest Link, shortlink, previous/next post Link in the header.
- Remove WordPress Version: Removes the WordPress version meta in the header.
- Pretty Permalink For Search: Sets up a pretty permalink for the search functionality.
- If-Modified-Since Header: Adds the If-Modified-Since Header into all pages/posts.
- Image Alt Attribute: Forces all the images to have an alt attribute.
- Remove Archive Title Prefix: Removes the prefix in the archive title.
- Redirect Attachments Pages: Redirects the attachment pages to the homepage.
- Redirect Archives: Redirects authors archive, dates archive, tags archive to the homepage.
- Remove Dashboard Widgets: Removes all the Dashboard widgets.
- Custom Dashboard Widget: You can create a custom text Dashboard widget.
- Add Thumbnail Column To Posts: Shows the thumbnail in a column in the admin posts listing.
- Add Template Column To Pages: Shows the Page Template name in a column in the admin pages listing.
- Change Login URL: You can choose your own URL instead of using the default WordPress URL.
- Clean File Names: Removes all the special chars in the filename when you upload any file.
Site Toolkit is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Site Toolkit.
If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html.
If you need support or have a feature request, please use the support forum.
site-toolkitfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Can I translate the plugin interface?
Yes, just use the .POT file in the
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Site Toolkit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested up to 6.3
- Tested up to 6.2
- First release