SpamJam is an antispam that protects your comment and registration forms from being abused. It can prevent 99% of all automated spam requests, transparently for end-users.
As a result, you can enjoy a bloat-free database and finalyy enjoy your free time instead of spending hours dealing with spam entries.
SpamJam has also been created to be stealth, invisible for legitimate users.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
None yet. Ask away!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SpamJam” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
0.4.0 – 2023-07-03
- Add – settings page
- Add – error code(s) to message when spam is detected
- Add – CSS styling for the labels
- Add – latest FS
- Enhancement – code refactor
- Enhancement – only load JS code where comments sections are displayed
- Enhancement – modularize antispam for registration
- Fix – Correct callback name for main function
- Update – POT file and translations